- We practice “Humanity before Vanity” meaning we won’t harm a dog with strenuous de-matting.
- If there is a small amount of mats that are not tight we will try to brush them out or spot shave them. However, if the matting is severe We will have no choice but to shave them down for their comfort.
- Our philosophy is to offer a stress free grooming environment for your pooch.
- Please remember that there is a 48 hour cancellation policy. This policy is in place because we have reserved a spot for your dog and by cancelling or no showing we will loose time and could’ve given your place to someone else.
Cancellation/No show/Trip Fees
A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to each dog scheduled for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to notify us at least 48 hours in advance to cancel.
- If a multiple dog household is scheduled and you decide you do not want one of the dogs groomed once we have already arrived. Falls into the 48 hour cancellation fee.
- If we were unable to groom your dog because it is extremely aggressive and us attempting to groom your dog would jeopardize the animals’ health and safety.
- If nobody is home when we arrive, we will wait no more than 15 minutes and make two attempts to contact you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Cancellation fees must be paid within 7 business days and further service will not be scheduled until payment is made.
- We try to send courtesy reminders but the appointment is the owners responsibility to keep track of.
Key On File Service
First time clients are required to be present for initial groomer/client consultation upon arrival. This will not be required for future appointments.
- We offer a key on file service, which means a key can be left for us, We can be given a garage code, or some other way to get to the dog(s) safely while they are out to avoid paying a no-show or cancellation fee.
- If you are not home we need the dog to be secured, preferably near the front of the home so we can get to them quickly and safely (for us and the dog.)
- If We are unable to get to the dog(s) for any reason We will have to reschedule the appointment and it is subject to a cancellation fee.
- We will not be held responsible for damages or theft to clients home or property while on the service call for grooming your Dog(s).